Tech Link Support
Tech Link Software Installation
- For a prior installation - Save
away any constant files you want to keep. Uninstall the Current
version of Tech Link. Use the Control Panel Add/Remove Software
- Create a temporary folder and download
the Tech Link software into it.
- Run the setup program by double clicking
on it and follow the
instructions on the screen.
NOTE: You should keep the install path the default value of "c:\Program
Files\Tech Link V1.1"
or you will have to manually copy over the applications software (e.g.
TH-2, CCPM etc.)
- Copy the Tech Link Icon to your desktop
(from the start menu).
USB Driver Installation
- Plug the Tech Link device (or just the FCPU-1 board) into a USB port.
- A "New Hardware Found" dialog box should
open. Tell it the driver is located
Files\Tech Link V1.1\Driver" using the Browse feature.
- Future updates to Tech Link will not
require a new driver installation.
||Directory screen shot after the
Using the Tech Link 1.1 Software
TH-2 Software Loading
- Plug the TH-2 (or just the FCPU-1 board)
into a USB port.
- Run Tech Link
- Click Load on the Program
menu. Browse the TH-2 directory and select the ".hex" file.
Don't forget to load the constants if you haven't already. This is
done by clicking Load
on the Constants menu. Browse the TH-2 directory and select
the desired ".cst" file.
Tech Link Online Users Guide
"Load" means to load the constants from a
file on the hard-disk to the Tech Link application and to the TH-2 EEPROM.
"Save" means writing the the current values
in the EEPROM (and Tech Link )to a file on the hard-disk.
Error Handling and Reporting
Copyright © 2007 by Tech Model
Products LLC. • All Rights Reserved